5 Good Things About This Week;
(1) This purse for $8 shipped. Yes m'am. I said $8 shipped.
(2) The fact I was able to capture a photo of this sweet baby doll in all of her "I just want to eat her" cuteness.
(3) The snow on Wednesday. Yes it was in the 70's last week. Yes it was cold. But you know what? I'm grateful I still have my eye sight to see snow.
(4) Painting pumpkins with my sweet little family, all while Jack kept trying to knock the paint over and eat the brushes.
(5) These two new additions to the Stella & Dot line especially for tweens! So adorable and perfect for holiday gift giving!
What were 5 good things about your week?